Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Rimmel London review!

Hello everyone I am here to review 4 Rimmel London Products with you one is from my Influenster FrostyVoxBox it is the Rimmel Gentle Eye makeup remover it's so amazing to remove stubborn eye makeup that just wants to stay on for as long as it can. Plus the smell doesn't bother me or the way it foams up makes it very gentle for sensitive eyes. :)


Next we have is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in black. Let me tell you this stuff is my holy grail eyeliner for tightlining and on the lower lash line. It is so smooth and doesn't budge all day like normal eyeliners would. So a 10 out of 10 for this little baby!


Next we have is the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in sandstorm and the mousse foundation in the color soft beige number 200. These two products together are absolutely amazing for people who have oily skin, it keeps me matte all day long! I never have to reapply with these two so they get an A + from me :)



Be sure to follow me on my social media

Instagram: ITSMAGPIEEE
Twitter: MJF92
Pinterest: Maggie Field

xoxo, Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment